Wonderware Historian Client is powerful analysis and reporting software that taps into your Wonderware Historian to put near real-time and historical production details in the hands of operators, engineers and operations managers.
Generating real-time and historical data charts and reports has never been easier. Operators, engineers and decision makers can get an instant snapshot of what is happening during any industrial process. They can view and analyze reports and data trends on their desktop, laptop or web browser; through applications such as Microsoft Office, InTouch HMI; or even through custom software clients.
Gain insight from your data
Extract insight from the data in your historian with Wonderware Historian Client data analytics software. Share your data securely with co-workers and systems, whether on the operations, control or business network. With Wonderware Historian Client, troubleshooting, self-service reporting and continuous process improvement become more effective.
Historian Client users report the following benefits:
- Enterprise-wide visibility into real-time data from Historian.
- Troubleshooting is faster, easier and more precise.
- Self-service production and performance reports are immediately shareable via email or the Web.
Start making sense of your data
Add more capacity, efficiency and data integrity throughout your enterprise with Wonderware Historian and Historian Client.
The Business Case
Such powerful and easy access to production data pays for itself many times over
Increase productivity and lower costs
Bridge the gap between IT and OT
Improve planning and compliance
Applications and Reporting
Wonderware Historian Client includes multiple applications designed to maximize the value of data stored in Wonderware Historian. Access to plant and process data through easy-to-use interfaces facilitates troubleshooting, flags inefficiencies and eliminates the time-consuming process of locating data. All applications are available over the Web using Information Server.
- Trending – Chart and format trend presentations like a pro. Create impressive trend analysis for both real-time and historical data. Get to the root of problems faster. See where improvements can be made.
- Reporting – Create query reports in Microsoft®Word quickly with this handy add-on. Save and publish Wonderware Historian data reports in standard document formats, using the Wonderware Historian Query Client.
- Workbook – Create process data reports shared across the plant, intranet or Internet, with this Excel add-on
- Query – Create custom SQL queries without SQL expertise; use in tandem with other Historian Clients or as a standalone tool
- WebReporting – Publish trends, reports and workbooks using Wonderware Information Server via simple menu selections
Web-Based Reporting Tools
- Table Weaver – dynamic, drill-through reports and data displays
- Intelligence – drill down reporting from Intelligent dashboards
- Online InSight – secure, cloud-based historian as a service to limit your IT costs and not your potent
- MES/Performance – OEE and equipment downtime reports and KPI dashboards
- MES/Operations – multiple reporting options including:
- Production events and formula reporting (usage and set points)
- Material consumption including comparisons of “plan versus actual”
- Consumption and genealogy of materials, equipment, personnel and production events related to a lot, batch or serial number
- Complete traceability and genealogy reporting to help you comply with government regulations
Customer Support and Service
The Customer FIRST for Wonderware Services Program makes it easy to receive the help you need, when you need it and provides the latest version of the Historian Client and associated Wonderware products as updated.