Universal Automation Configurator
Control Standards and Configuration, formerly Prometheus, is the industry’s first universal configuration solution that defines, programs and documents your control code into all your control systems from the HMI to your PLCs and I/O.
Managing control strategies, code, and standards across many PLCs and SCADA/HMI systems is a huge challenge and a heavy burden for any organization. AVEVA Control Standards and Configuration is the industry’s first universal configuration solution that defines, programs, and documents your control systems, including your HMI, PLCs, and I/O. You get an extraordinary, high-level programming environment that automates complex configuration tasks and enables you to configure all control components, regardless of type or vendor brand.
Key Value Drivers
- Dramatically reduces complexity of control design
- Greatly reduces startup and deployment times, costs and expertise required
- Centralizes standards management regardless of target device or vendor
- Makes changes easy and more manageable to help you improve asset performance and working life
- Captures and documents your control strategies to share knowledge amongst team members and reduce risk during employee transition
What Industry Professional Are Saying About Control Standards and Configuration
Collaboration Across Engineering, Operations and Automation Personnel
Workflows Improve Rigor and Validation
Control Standards and Configuration is vendor neutral and platform independent with code libraries that support intelligent plug and socket assembly. This eliminates the need for staff proficiency in Allen-Bradley, Modicon, Siemens, Raspberry Pi, or other vendor control technologies.
Control Standards and Configuration Features
By removing the complexity and the tedious burden of updating multiple applications, Control Standards and Configuration drives greater agility across your automation and control systems, ensuring that your plants run the most efficient and up-to-date processes.
Change Impact Analysis and Process State Monitoring
Change impact analysis combined with process state monitoring enables synchronized change propagation across all components of a running control system. Seamless live synchronization of all components enables incremental improvement of operational assets in real time. Runtime synchronization enables immediate asset performance improvement without the need to wait for scheduled downtime before deploying changes.
Standardized Process Definition
Centralise Management of Standards from a Single Console
Control Standards and Configuration enables engineering groups to develop standardized templates and libraries using economical, general purpose computers, and then scale them up over time as you deploy configured code to specific devices, wherever they are – locally, regionally, or globally across your entire organization.
Control Standards and Configuration lets you work at an appropriately high level — hiding unnecessary complexities of the target control systems, without ever compromising functionality. The solution also lets you easily create and validate reusable templates, which provide the interface to all control elements.
- Projects are implemented much faster
- Process plant and business improvements can be sourced from a diverse range of disciplines – engineering resources no longer have to be PLC literate
- Minimizes the need for specific multi-vendor experience and lets you employ a broader range of resources
- No experience is required to translate improvements across different control systems