Join us for a webinar to learn how digital transformation strategies are being implemented by industry leading manufacturers to maximize return on capital and improve profitability. We will discuss best practices, risks, and rewards on how you can leverage digital technology to maximize value across asset and operations lifecycles.
Date: Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018
Time: 10:00 am CDT
What attendees will learn:
- The five-element framework for success in setting a digital transformation strategy
- What exactly is Operational Excellence, including the five key drivers
- How to assemble the right team to initiate a Digital Transformation and Operational Excellence strategy
- How to overcome internal organizational hurdles and constraints
- Process for translating strategic objectives into measurable results and performance metrics
- How to Jumpstart you Digital Transformation with Manufacturing Operations Management
Principal Analyst, LNS Research
Andrew Hughes joined the LNS Research team in May of 2015 and is a Principal Analyst with his primary focus being research and analysis in the Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) practice. Andrew has 30 years of experience in manufacturing IT, software research, sales and management across a broad spectrum of manufacturing industries.
Global Director, Operations Management Portfolio
Keith is responsible for strategic direction, commercialization, and development of AVEVA’s operations management portfolio globally. Keith has over 20 years experience in the automation, software and MES business with a focus on manufacturing operations software in the food and beverage, CPG and life sciences industries.